RACING FANS COMING TOGETHER TO ENJOY OWNERSHIP. JOIN IN.
We have shares from £/€1,850.
To find out more about the horses for sale please read the brief synopsis and watch the videos below. Please get in touch and we would be happy to tell you more.
Ex Red Ivy
- By Footstepsinthesand, an unbeaten English 2,000 Guineas winner at 3 and winner of the Gr.3 Killavullan Stakes as a juvenile. A proven top level source.
- The first foal of the 91 rated Red Ivy who won her maiden at 2. The pedigree is chock full of top class performers with many siblings of the dam and their own progeny each achieving ratings of 90+ as each of Heisse (97), Hunters Glen (97), Syann (93), Dutch Treat (95), Deia Sunrise (97) and Intense Romance (104).
- “A Well-balanced colt with plenty of strength and substance. He is a particularly good example of the sire, from a very consistent and talented family.” Matt Houldsworth, Howson & Houldsworth Bloodstock
Ex Red Sovereign
- By dual Royal Ascot Kings Stand (Group 1) Winning speedball sire Equiano. An outstanding source of speed and precocity by a proven sire of sires, Acclamation.
- The dam, Red Soverign, broke her maiden at 2 and in all achieved a rating of 83 and 5 wins over both 5f and 6f. As a broodmare she has produced 4 winners Royal Award (81), Red Alert (77), Three Crowns (85) and Angel Mead (80). Notably all her produce have raced at 2.
- “A really sharp individual, with good, clean limbs and is by an often underrated stallion who is an outstanding speed influence.” Matt Houldsworth, Howson & Houldsworth Bloodstock
By Raven’s Pass
Ex Volcanic Lady
- By Breeders’ Cup Classic winner and European Champion miler Raven’s Pass. Sire of an outstanding 9% Stakes winners to runners.
- From one of the best and most famous Moyglare families and in Covert Love, Romanised and Designs On Rome can count an Oaks, 2000 Guineas and Hong Kong Derby winner amongst her closest relatives. The dam, Volcanic Lady, is by outstanding broodmare influence Invincible Spirit and has produced the well regarded 2018 2yo winner, Phoenix Star.
- “A beautifully-balanced filly with a great attitude, who I believe we bought for terrific value. I expect her to be an early type.” Matt Houldsworth, Howson & Houldsworth Bloodsctock
FIND OUT MORE
Are you interested? We have shares from £/€1,850. If you would like to know more, leave your details below and one of the team we will be in touch.
SUNDAY Syndicate. Racing fans coming together to enjoy racing.
Whilst being part of the journey and success on the Racetrack are the key objectives, Sunday take a commercially focused approach to ownership. We maximise your enjoyment and return by having you involved every at every step.
SUNDAY Syndicate is an ownership experience that is all about enjoyment. Get in touch if you would like to know more.